Sunday 29 September 2013

About myself

Hello everyone!


As you all can see: This is my first post on my brand new blog, so I'm just gonna introduce myself quickly!
My name is Sophia, I'm 17 years old and from Italy, but I live in England as an exchange student. I'm here since 1 month, and I'm gonna stay another 5 months, until I move back home.

I recall wanting a fashion blog since I was about 13 years old, but it took me five years to finally start one! So I really hope that someone's gonna read this one day.

I genuinely have not the slightest clue how to describe my style. I guess I just really love shopping and if I see something I like, I buy it. Some of my favourite stores are Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Zara. You could say I'm addicted to online-shopping, because I literally go mad on sites like Etsy or Nasty Gal.
I adore travelling a lot, especially to countries I speak the language of. Apart from fashion and travelling, I'm really keen on sewing, which my grandmas taught me, listening to music and reading.

The first blog I ever read was Le Blog De Betty, which is the reason I wanted my own blog in the first place. And still, after 4 years, I read and love her blog. Another one of my favourite blogs is Le Happy, who I find incredibly flawless.

So, let's get this started!


x Sophie.

1 comment:

  1. HI, Sophia, you are awesome so is your beautiful blog! Let's get this started! I started my blog in Nov 2013, and I am absolutely enjoying every minute of it. Stay in touch, with <3 Zhanna, www.stylehenge.com

    ReplyDelete