Tuesday 17 February 2015

DROP DEAD

Hey hey guys!
I really hope at least a feeeew of you know the band Bring me the Horizon!! If so: I'm freaking proud! If not: what are you still doing on this site, go on youtube!! Well the important thing today is not the band (sigh), but their lead singer: Oli Sykes.. and his fashion label: DROP DEAD. When I found out about DROP DEAD, I was aaabsolutely (I can't even find a word to describe it) well, let's call it a mixture between fan girling and being the happiest girl ever! Haha, yes, I can do fangirling too, I just need the right band for it! Whatever, I couldn't keep myself from ordering as soon as I had scrolled through the entire site for at least a gazillion times!! I got a few things and today I would like to present you: my favourite of these items: the "dark hand kimono". Even though it's not a basic or an every day jacket, I could wear it forever, just because it's so damn great (and not only because it's been designed by Oli)! Something I find really handy about it, is that it's so much easier to style than expected! Personally, I think you can wear it with pants as well as with a skirt or a dress. The only thing I try to avoid is everything with a pattern, because the kimono is patterned enough, but if anyone does succeed in combining it with something patterned, feel free to let me know!

And... Quick comment about the post: when we took the photos, we did so with my camera (and took only a few with my phone); as soon as I got home, and had backed them up on my laptop (and wisely deleted the originals) THEY WERE GONE. Well done technology and thanks a lot once again! So now I only have the ones I had on my phone. *leaves the room sobbing*




T-shirt: ZARA / Pants: Light Before Dark / Kimono: DROP DEAD / Shoes: Bronx / Bag: TOPSHOP / Necklace: Vanessa Mooney / Ring: Bijoux Brigitte




x Sophie.

2 comments:

  1. I looove your outfit, you look great!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie,

    I’m the Community Manager with Anagram Interactive, where we specialize in connecting established brands with prominent bloggers. We have partnered with Paperless Post for a recent campaign and think you would be a great fit for the service.

    We have seen your blog and admire your sense of style and your fashion know-how. You have thoughtful and engaging posts that make us want to come back for more. We were impressed with your knowledge of brands and your natural ability to create one-of-a-kind looks and would like to work with you for our Paperless Post campaign.

    We would like to offer you 600 digital Coins (a $60 value!) for free to try out Paperless Post’s innovative online service and write about your experience. Paperless Post’s Coins can be used for any digital invitations or digital cards on paperlesspost.com.

    Paperless Post helps design custom online and paper stationery to reflect your personal style. The company has collaborated with decorated designers and lifestyle brands like Kate Spade New York, Oscar de la Renta, Jonathan Adler and many more.

    Paperless Post has successfully delivered over 85 million cards to date and we want to give you the opportunity to test it out. If you’re interested in this opportunity please let me know and we can show you how to get started.

    We look forward to hearing from you!
    Please write me at helen@anagraminteractive.com
    Best,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete