Tuesday 1 October 2013

About Strikes and Pink

Due to the teachers strike in England, I had only one little hour of school today. Not only that made me happy, but also the colour of my nails! I've had a lot of time this morning, so I spent it manicuring.


I always use a nail fertilizer as base coat. The one I use at the moment is a Butter one! I find it perfect, because it dries in a few seconds! As I am a terribly indecisive person, I just couldn't make my mind up which polish to use, so I just used both of them! 


It can be a real problem sometimes, matching pink nail polish. But not today. Today is my acid pink Doc Martens' premiere! 



Top: ZARA / Skirt: New Look / Jacket: Urban Outfitters / Bag: Dorothy Perkins / Shoes: Dr. Martens / Bracelets: ZARA


Details from today's post:



But unfortunately, now that I've been lazy and blogging all day, I have to do some work now! 
Hope you liked today's post!

x Sophie.



No comments:

Post a Comment