Saturday 5 October 2013

LOVE ROAD

I'm already in England for one month now, and I just found my favourite road name: LOVE ROAD! So I decided to honour it with a post!


This was my outfit yesterday, nothing special but typical me. I love skirts, pullovers and blouses; especially in combination!
Unfortunately, as you can see on some of the next photos, I have a little ladder in my tights! It's kind of funny, because it actually got stuck in my locker key! (At this point I should maybe mention, that my locker's on the bottom row) But well, to get my tights out of my key, I had to rip them!
Damn it, I just bought them! But well, at least it didn't get much bigger!



I just can't be serious, can I?


May I introduce: my very much favourite backpack! I bought it in Brighton last year when I was shopping with my friend Karo and I totally adore it since the moment I own it. Trust me, it will be on my blog veeery often!

My Brazen Buckle ankle boots are the best, because even though they have a stiletto, they're sooo comfy! Aaand: they're not hard to walk in either! PERFECT PURCHASE!

Details: 


Blouse: American Apparel / Sweater: COS / Skirt: American Apparel / Vest: BDG / Tights: New Look / Scarf: American Apparel / Shoes: OFFICE / Beanie: ALLUDE / Ring: H&M / Necklace: Vintage

Nice weekend, everyone!
x Sophie.






No comments:

Post a Comment